Jae Sang Kang
Jae Sang Kang is a lawyer licensed in South Korea (Active). He worked as a litigation attorney for 15 years in Korea. In particular, he has extensive experience in dealing with criminal issues in the business setting, including breach of fiduciary duty, embezzlement, fraud, defamation, and obstruction and interference with business operations. Based on this experience, he joined the independent counsel Park Young Soo's Office as a special investigator.
He also has provided comprehensive services ranging from advice on various family, divorce, and estates law issues.
Jae Sang Kang serves as a Volunteer Counsel at K-Law Consulting.
2021 - Present K-Law Consulting, Volunteer Counsel
2017 - 2021 Hyunjin Law LLC, Attorney
2016 - 2017 Independent Counsel Park Young Soo's Office, Special Investigator
2013 - 2016 TaeDam LLC, Partner and Representative Attorney
2008 - 2013 SOHO LLC
2021 Pepperdine University School Of Law – Master of Laws in Disputes Resolution
2008 Judicial Research and Training Institute, Supreme Court of Korea
1996 Seoul National University, B.A. in Law
2008 Korean Bar Association, Seoul Bar Association (Lawyer)
Key Practice Areas
General Business Crimes
- Breach of fiduciary duty, embezzlement, fraud, defamation, and obstruction
and interference with business operations.
- Insider trading and securities fraud cases
- Trade secrets & Intellectual property
- Anti-corruption & Compliance
- General criminal issues
- Wills, inheritance, business succession issues, and claims on estates by heirs
- Divorces, property division, custody, child support, and right of access to the child
- Paternity/maternity claims, adoptions
- Incompetency, quasi-incompetency, guardianships, and family counselling
- Change of family name, issues relating to registry of family relations
- International disputes relating to families, divorces and estates matters
Korean law lawyer in Los Angeles America